Ex-FBI deputy director: Here's what briefing Trump is like

As an Amazon Associate, News On Trump earn from qualifying purchases.Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe recounts his experience briefing President Donald Trump after the White House defended Trump from accusations …

source

36 thoughts on “Ex-FBI deputy director: Here's what briefing Trump is like

• July 5, 2020 at 7:51 AM

.." I'm glad my president READS " 😅 😅 I laughed so hard I almost cried. THIS is what you've come down to? THIS is the bar you hold your leader to? That he can READ?? Omfg! I feel so bad for the Americans

• July 5, 2020 at 8:10 AM

When Trump gets his briefing tablet he sends it straight to Putin…so Putin can tell him how to respond….Trump doesn't need to understand, Putin understands and Trump follows….kind like a ventriloquist and his dummy!

• July 5, 2020 at 8:17 AM

wasn't Nero the last leader that was anything similar to Trump? He fiddled while Rome burned…..well America is on fire on many, many fronts…..and the President can't even find his Fiddle and he has everyone looking for the fiddle instead of putting out any of the fires!

• July 5, 2020 at 9:14 AM

Even after this his supporters bend down to kiss his feet…..I guess while they cheer and waive at dead American soldier laying on the ground in Afghanistan.

• July 5, 2020 at 9:14 AM

Keep in mind to slowly type the report because our President is not a fast reader. Of course he is more focused with videos and pictures. so incorporate a 30 second ad for the President to watch prior to the briefing…he is used to that stuff. It's a matter of National Security…………..Lloyd Christmas

• July 5, 2020 at 9:25 AM

Easy to see why you’re ex FBI director, you have mentioned intelligence numerous times. So far I haven’t seen any in this video

• July 5, 2020 at 9:29 AM

CNN Senior Correspondent John Harwood is completely off the reservation with his opinions in this interview, and this is representative of why CNN ratings continue to be dismal. Added to that, the fact they include former shamed FBI Asst Director Andrew McCabe, who was at the center of all things terrible in the FBI Administration gives this interview even less credibility. Not defending Trump, however f you are one of the viewers watching this interview, please take it all with a pinch of salt

• July 5, 2020 at 9:44 AM

I never watch CNN because I know exactly what they are talking about without watching. Its Trump bashing 24/7. No REAL news ever and they always get caught lying about stuff. I watch Fox news all day long and DVR from 8:00pm-11:00 so I never miss a moment of Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingram. All great and informative news cast with facts not fiction.

• July 5, 2020 at 10:18 AM

Trump has always said that our military intelligence is a hoax or fake news. What do you expect this is coming from a guy who loves Kim Jong Un and thinks highly of Vladimir Putin.